Ashley Mitchell, owner of Lifetime Healing, set out to seek increased care, understanding, and resources for birth mothers. For almost a decade, Ashley has been one of the most consistent and sought after birth mother voices in the nation. Well known for her vulnerability and transparency in adoption, her story has touched the hearts of countless members of the adoption community.
Learn more about Ashley:
Ashley has been speaking to Adoption Audiences for almost a decade and can share on a wide range of topics to fit the need of your event. No matter the event, you are guaranteed to receive valuable insight, refreshing honesty + vulnerability and a passionate and emotional experience.
Here are just a few topic ideas:
- Post Placement Support. This is Ashley's bread and butter and shares a passionate WHY on this important topic to Adoption Professionals all over the country.
- Birth Mother Q and A. It is of great value to have a Birth Mother available to answer questions from Adoptive Parents. Ashley has sat in front of countless parents hoping to adopt or those that are looking to navigate their children's' adoptions.
- Making The Decision To Place. Ashley shares an emotional journey through discovering she was pregnant and how her experience at the Abortion Clinic brought her to Adoption.
- Making an Educated Decision. Ashley has walked countless women through their options when faced with an unexpected pregnancy.
- Navigating Open Adoption. We walk through what we believe are the 5 biggest blocks in open adoption relationships and help break down the barriers so that families can move forward in healthy and healing relationships.
- Who Is The Birth Mother. We are educating on WHO WE ARE as Birth Mothers, the evolution Adoption has made in this country and why are breaking free of the stereotypes.
We look forward to joining your next event. Click below to see the upcoming speaking + training calendar.
- Adoption Advocate #113: The Importance Of Post Adoption Support, National Council For Adoption
- National Council for Adoption Conference, Denver. Presented on Post Placement Care for Birth Mothers
- Good Things Utah and National Adoption Awareness Month
CERTIFIED AGENCY PRESS RELEASES:
- LH President, Ashley Mitchell shares her story over at the ADOPTION NOW PODCAST
- LH President, Ashley Mitchell shares her story over at the SARAH'S LAUGHTER PODCAST
- Honesty in Adoption, An interview I did with my husband at Kindred + Co
- When a Birth Mother Goes Silent with Kindred + Co
- Know Your Rights feature at AmericaAdopts!
- #FACESOFADOPTION feature hosted by Helpusadopt.org
- POST PLACEMENT CARE Feature with Kindred + Co
- BLURB BOOKS feature for our collaboration work with Kindred + Co
- 3 Things to Look for in an Adoption Agency with Kindred + Co
- ADOPT A LOVE STORY feature Part 1 of a 4 part series about my experiences through adoption.
- ADOPT A LOVE STORY feature Part 2 of a 4 part series about my experiences through adoption.
- ADOPT A LOVE STORY feature Part 3 of a 4 part series about my experiences through adoption.
- ADOPT A LOVE STORY feature Part 4 of a 4 part series about my experiences through adoption.
- Meet LH President, Ashley Mitchell over at WHITE SUGAR, BROWN SUGAR